Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Jackson, Ohio

This weekend I went to Jackson Ohio. It was a lot of fin because I got to see my little brother mason at his football camp. He is in seventh grade and has talent far beyond his years. He goes to Jackson to train with a man named Andy Hall. He has received coach of the year three years running and was the quarterback coach behind many of this year’s top draft picks such as Cam Newton and Blaine Gabbert. He was also the quarterback coach at OSU behind Cooper and helps coach the NFL as well as college all star games. He is a very skilled man and he has his eye on my brother Mason to help sculpt and mold into the greatest QB that he can possibly be. Everyone in my family is very excited about the experience.  You see I come from a very football oriented family… MY dad played football through high school and college my bother is following in his footsteps my mom cheered and I am following in hers and we are all huge OSU and Steelers fans. Mason hopes to be in the NFL someday. I wouldn’t mind that for a few reasons, one id have great seats and who doesn’t love going to an NFL game? And two I could probably snag a nice team mate to make into my boyfriend. Haha. However, what I don’t want to do is move to Jackson. Andy Hall has been asking us to move down there so he can make Mason the quarterback of his high school team, my dad and my brother like the idea a lot but I don’t at all. It is not fair to take me away from GLHS right after I’ve gotten settled in, made my friends, and joined my sports and activities. Especially now that I’m going to be an upperclassman and start earning my perks. I swear I will protest if they try to make me move. My dad and my brother can move for all I care but as for my mom my sister and I, were happy right where we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment