Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Prom helper

This weekend my sister went to prom. It was a crazy day she woke up so early and so did I because I had to help her get ready. Of course she was complaining even though I was trying to help… it wasn’t good enough. You know how girls are. I curled her hair first which was a bad idea because she got hot and put it up so I had to do it again at the end. Next I helped her do her make up which had to be “dark enough to be seen across the room but light enough to look natural” which I’m pretty sure is impossible so I started out light with the blush eye shadow and mascara and added more until she told me to stop then I painted her nails… three different layers because I had to get just the right shade of purple to match her dress. Then I had to get the blow dryer to dry them fast so she would mess them up on something. After that she put her dress and had to help pin it so it wouldn’t fall down while she was dancing and then like I said I redid her hair. She was finally ready and we waited a half an hour for her friends to come over. I was the photographer too. We were supposed to go to Creekside to take picture but that didn’t work out so we ended up taking them in my front yard. I was nervous that they wouldn’t be good but the turned out great and my sister looked like a princess… I’m just glad that all my hard work paid off

No comments:

Post a Comment