Wednesday, June 1, 2011

West Virginia

This weekend I went to West Virginia my grandparents as well as a few of my cousins live there. I was so excited to go because we don’t get to very much. My grandpa is my favorite person in the whole world. He is the hardest working person you will ever meet. He has worked for everything in his life. His family owned a farm and he had to work there at a very young age. He was expected to pay for his car when he turned sixteen as well as gas and anything else that he wanted to do growing up. When he was old enough to get married he built the house as well as supported his wife and four daughters. Still to this day he works very hard. He buys property fixes it up and sells it makes furniture and all that. However aside from being hard working he is so funny and easy going. He is fun to be around and an all around great person I hope that I can grow up to be just like him. He’s my idol. However, he isn’t the only reason that I like going to WV. I love seeing my cousins too. They are all rough and tough boys who aren’t afraid of getting dirty. We get into all kinds of stuff. Cow tipping hide and seek in the corn stalks bon fires playing at the farm hiking four wheeling and so much more. It is so much fun. Bu you know what they say… too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. I can’t imagine living there. They live in buffalo west Virginia and it is such a small town… if you think Gahanna is bad then you have no idea. However, for a short period of time it is the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment