Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sleepover

This weekend my friend Alli slept over. I love her. We met in 8th grade on the dance team and we have been close ever since. We went to canes for dinner and then our friend Kiff picked us up we went driving around all overt he place and ended up getting lost. He had two baby kitties in the car and so we ended up parking in some parking lot and playing with them for a while. There was a black one and a tan one we named them max and Naomi. They were adorable and they fell asleep in my lap. After a half hour or so we figured that we should try to find out way home. So we hit the road again. It took us a while but we made it back to my house. I tried to smuggle the kitties in under my shirt because Kiff said that we could keep them for the night. I don’t think that I would have had to sneak them in if my dad was allergic but we got caught and I had to run them back out to the car before Kiff left. Anyways, now that me and Al were home we had nothing to do so we turned on the TV of course nothing was on but commercials but we came across one of those shows that was like “greatest inventions of the 90’s” one of the inventions was the shrinky dink machine… A machine that has special plastic paper that you drawn and putt in the over to make smaller. Me and alli looked at each other at the exact same time and said I HAD ONE OF THOSE. We decided that it might be funny to make one now so we went down in my basement to get in wiped off the dust and went at it... we make BFF charms and cute little baseballs for our boyfriends and we felt like we were little kids again. To add to the mood we decided to go on a bike ride. We just went around the neighborhood and it was getting late so we came home. It was short but its pathetic how out of breath I was when I got home and how sore I was the next day. I came to the realization that little kids are in much better shape than the rest of us and I wish that working out was as easy as playing was back then. Anyways, me and alli were extremely tired from our long day of interesting adventures so we decided to watch a movie. Too bad we passed out after the first thirty minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment