Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Baby sitting

This weekend I had to babysit three kids Tyler Tyran and Taylor they are 4 6 and 7 and they came over to my house. I have done a lot of babysitting in my years but I have never dealt with kinds as rowdy as those three. I was with them for five hours and I for paid fifty dollars but it was beyond hectic. I will NEVER do it again. I guess I understand why I got paid so well now. They literally destroyed my house broke the garage door opener tried to set of fireworks inside threw food and napkins all over the floor got a stain on my moms favorite and very expensive rug. I had glue and glitter in my hair and bruises on my legs. The could not stay entertained. We would start one thing and five minutes later they would be complaining about being bored. I had to cook for them three times… I swear that they are never full but the shining light at the end of my tunnel the one thing that kept me going was the thought that they would have to get tired sooner or later but I couldn’t have been more wrong. They only got more hyper as time went on. I was counting down the minutes until they had to leave but of course their parents were late. That’s just my luck… moral of the story… baby sitters deserve more credit than they deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment