Thursday, December 16, 2010

This week was an interesting one for me. On Monday we had a two hour delay, so it went by very fast. Tuesday, I went to Lincoln Elementry for a Spanish project so I missed seventh and eighth period. Wednesday, I wasnt at school for half a day because I had an eye appointment in the morning and a dentist appointment in the afternoon. Thursday was hard because I had three tests one presentation and alot of homework due... I hate how teachers try to cram in so much work the week before break. Lasty on Firday  I got to see holiday marathon. I just thought that I would give you a quick run through on my week but now its time to get specific. In english class we read a few short mystery and suspense stories. The first story was about a phyco who escaped from a mental hospital and an old lady with no one except her dog. When the woman heard a dripping noise she went to investigate and before she left the room her "dog" licked her hand. However, she found that the dripping noise was a puddle of blood coming from the head of her beloved dog. It turns out that it wasnt the dog who licked her hand it was the mental escape patient.The next story was about a man who was looking for a place to stay. He came across a small pleasent bed and breakfast. He thought it was perfect it was cheap quiet and cozy however he started to change his mind when the host starting acting extremely strange. This began to worry the man and he got an eerie feeling about the place and started looking around. After scoping out the place he realized the guest book only had two other names in it, name he had seen before in the paper. The two previous visitors had disappeared and he knew that he was going to be next. The last story was about a magician named the great armando. he claimed that he could do anything however he was worried when the corrupt police officer gaffed his straight jacket. He made his wife, the love of Armando's life, sew finger traps in it so it was impossible to escape. Even though Armando didnt think he would be able to do it he went through with it he was submurged under water and never came out... or so it seemed. Armando's assistant later saw Armando and the woman he loved, it turns out that they ended up getting married and changing their identitys and they lived happily ever after. To finish of the week we watched the illusionist, it was a very good movie.

2 comments:

  1. Yeahh I thought the one with the woman and the dog was reallyyy weird but oh well lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one with the dog really creeped me out. The Landlady was also another creepy one. I really liked The Illusionist though.

    ReplyDelete