Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sibling... where to start. Ive got two of them one older and one younger I guess I could tell you how much I love and adore them and how id be lost with out them or even how they keep me sane and make me the person that I am todaybut I wont because thats mushy and no one wants to hear that also because the flip side is much more interesting. growing up with sibling we all know that its tough but Im not sure that anyone has had it as rough as me. My sister although sweet and innocent most of the time has an extremly dark side. She is the oldest and she doesnt take that title lightly... "but im the oldest" is a commonly used phrase in our house and for her it works like magic. She can get away with anthing and if she doesnt she screams until she does. She has the loudest blood hurdeling scream i have ever heard and she wont shut up until she gets what she wants. Oh and another terrible thing she honestly cannot take a joke. She holds grudges and she gets in a bad mood super easily. She is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode and I guess you could say that we have had more than our fair share of fights. We fight over all kinds of things stealing each others clothes telling each others secrets.. you know stupid girly stuff. However compared to my younger brother this is nothing. We have fist fights all the time because everytime we are angry at eachother there are no words it goes straight to blows. You would be suprised how fast he can run and how high pitched his scream is. Through our fights I have learned to duck juke and throw a pretty mean right hook. With my age advantage i usually walk out with a win but I have had a black eye or two in my life time. However to my advantage he is not allowed to hit a girl and will get grounded for hitting me too hard so its a win win situation for me. i guess you could say that sibling are both a blessing and a curse.

No comments:

Post a Comment